Invisible Braces for Teens and Adults in Scottsdale, AZ
Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. Dr. Daniel Grob is a certified Preferred Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Scottsdale Orthodontic Care, we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr Grob offers a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about Invisalign, and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth quicker and with less office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to precisely and efficiently treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Comfortable to wear– The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and gum tissue like traditional braces often can.
- Completely invisible– Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Customized just for you– Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Grob uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact imprint of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Effective– You will begin to notice a substantial difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
- Removable–Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to drink, eat, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
Why Consider Invisalign
People all over are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Invisalignaligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about bending or breaking your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- With Invisalign you can have astraighter, healthier smile without all the visible wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Office visits and checkups are quick, easy, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
- You do not need to alter anything about your present lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue joining in on day-to-day activities without changing a thing.Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can swap out your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!